Sideload means installing an app or software on an android device without the use of market apps like Play store, Amazon AppStore, Android market, Samsung market, etc...
Sideloading means installing android Application Package (APK) file directly on an android device.
By default, android devices are set to disallow sideloading because some android developers add virus, worms, etc... that can destroy your android device and steal information from your android phone/tablet.
BEFORE YOU SIDELOAD AN APP ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE/TABLET, MAKE SURE THE APK FILE IS FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
WARNING !!! Choose the source very carefully and never fall for scams, use your common sense.
WHY PEOPLE SIDELOAD
People may sideload apps on their android devices because of the following reasons:
- They may not have Google Play Store app (or other market app) on their android device whereas the app they want may not be found on Google Play Store (or other market app). This is the reason I am making the APK files of my android apps available on this website to satisfy people who call me because they do not have Play Store app on their android phone.
- People may want to use apps that may not be available to download for their country (apps can be set to be visible to only certain countries on Google Play Store or other market apps)
- The app they want may have some features that are not allowed in Google Play Store or other market apps
- People may want to freely use paid apps. It is illegal to use paid apps freely.
HOW TO SIDELOAD
As already stated, by default, android devices are set to disallow sideloading.
If you want to sideload on your android device, you have to make some changes on your android device's SETTINGS
- 1. Go to SETTINGS on your android device
- 2. Go to SECURITY
- 3. Check / Tick UNKNOWN SOURCES (Allow installation of non-market apps)
After making changes in the SETTINGS of your android device, your android device is cleared to sideload.
- 1. Download the APK file from a trusted source
- 2. Click on it to install on your android device
WHY IT IS SAFE TO SIDELOAD BEST CLICK SERIES APK FILES
I have always made my APK files only available on Google's Play Store but I always receive calls from people who may want use Best Click Series android apps on their devices but do not have Play Store app on their android phone/tablet.
I first thought of making Google Play Store APK available for download on this website BUT I was cautioned about that because it is illegal.
I believe I do not have to do anything illegal to survive. I will only end up behind bars if I do illegal stuffs and destroy Best Click Series. My APK apps DO NOT and SHALL NEVER contain mailicious codes. Trust me on that.